HVAC Basics Kit
The HVAC Basics Kit: An Interactive Primer for Insurance Adjusters
As an insurance adjuster, you may not be an HVAC expert, but with the thousands of HVAC claims that come in every year, you want to at least have a basic understanding of them. No one expects you to read a textbook though — our experts have already done that, and they’ve put together an interactive kit to get you the essential knowledge to effectively work on your claims. With our kit, you will learn:
- The basic cooling functions of HVAC systems;
- How split system units work and how common we see claims for these systems;
- Repair vs. replace statistics for split systems;
- What other types of HVAC systems are common; and
- The basics of two primary EPA and DOE regulations related to HVAC systems.
Our basics kit is laid out with plain language and easy-to-follow guides so that you don’t have to look at a glossary every five seconds, making it easy to quickly reference in the future, if you need to. It’s a great tool to have on hand so that you can better evaluate contractor estimates and understand claims.
Dive right in! Access the HVAC Basics Kit by filling out the form provided.