Hurricane Claims Preparation Webinar Recording
Forecasters have already predicted that the 2020 hurricane season is going to be highly active, and that could mean major damage to commercial and residential HVAC systems. Analyzing what components could be impacted and the severity of the damage may be challenging for adjusters, and that’s why we’ve put together a webinar to help prepare you to handle these claims.
HVACi’s Hurricane Claims Preparation webinar provides valuable information to get you prepared, including:
- The significance of hurricane claims with damaged HVAC equipment
- A review of commonly claimed HVAC systems and components
- Types of hurricane claims to expect with damaged HVAC components
- A review of real-life hurricane claim scenarios
- A chance to ask our panel of experts questions related to how hurricanes can impact HVAC systems
Watch our Hurricane Claims Preparation webinar recording by filling out the form provided.
Important: Pre-recorded webinars do not qualify for CE credit.