The 2022 Annual Claims Report Is Available for You
Find out how changes in regulations, parts and labor pricing, and weather may have impacted property claims that included HVAC and refrigeration systems by getting your copy of the HVACi 2022 Annual Claims Report.
This resource geared toward insurance professionals reflects assessment results from nearly 100 different types of HVAC and refrigeration equipment that adjusters nationwide assigned to HVACi’s team in 2022. You’ll gain critical insights and reliable information that can help carriers make more informed decisions, as a whole and on individual claims.
By filling out the form, you’ll be able to review HVACi assessment data about:
- Trends related to residential, commercial, and multi-system large loss claims
- Reported vs. actual cause of loss data
- Percentages of claims by system type, including split systems, package units, boilers, geothermal systems, and more
- Reported Hurricane Ian losses and what assessments determined
- States that had the most claims
- Perils that were reported most often for each month
- Average costs of labor and parts
You’ll read which systems were most likely to be damaged by hail, theft and vandalism, high voltage surge, or water. Plus, learn what percentage of equipment was recommended for minor to major repairs or replacements.